25 Most Useful Kitchen Dispensers
Do you know what the quality of great food depends on? If fruit and vegetables are concerned, you may say it relies on the conditions where they were grown in, soil fertilization, temperature fluctuation, etc. It is true, but what about cereals, grains, flour and other dry stuff? Do you store them in open packages or serving bowls? Even dry products need to be stored properly to keep them fresh and tasty. Fortunately, the variety of kitchen dispensers seems to be endless so that you can choose any dispenser to your liking be it a wall mounted food dispenser or a batter dispenser for fluffy pancakes. They are indeed numerous and versatile. At the same time, it may cause a dilemma – which dispenser to choose?
Table of Contents:
- Base – it mostly concerns a free-standing dispenser. The base should be steady and stable. It should be well-designed and rubber-coated so that neither a dispenser nor a measuring cup slides off the table.
- Container – often it is made of plastic. It does not matter much whether you want a clear plastic or of a certain color, quality is the issue of the greatest importance. It should be sturdy! Make sure you read the reviews about a certain dispenser and pay particular attention to this aspect.
- Paddle – some companies have them patented because the paddle is a very important part of the whole device. It dispenses the foods accurately with no mess and helps to preserve food crunchy and safe from any contaminations, including gems and insects.
There might be other parameters of a kitchen dispenser that you might find interesting though these three are most crucial one. After the secret of choosing the right dispenser revealed, it's time to decide on a particular appliance. Here we go!
What do you see on opening a kitchen cabinet? A line of cereal packages and grits boxes that monopolize all the space inside? Are you looking for a method how to store them compact? The food dispenser can solve that problem. There are several types of dry-food dispensers, so you can decide on any to fit your kitchen interior or your preferences.
If you want to get more free space in the kitchen cabinets and make that in an aesthetically beautiful way (what if this is your major demand?), think of installing dry-food dispensers. This trio looks great and is extremely space saving. Moreover, there is a portion container for each dispenser that helps you control portion size, thus saves money.
- Amazon rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars. Based on 141 customer reviews.
- Pros: reduces waste, controls portion size, looks beautiful, easy to install, saves space, works great, can be used as a pet food dispenser.
- Cons: tubes do not stay up in the baskets very well.
- Price: $34.99
If you dislike how cereal packages look when they are open, decide on this double food dispenser. You actually won't need to store flour, flakes, rice, etc. in their initial packages, which are space consuming. Just fill the dispenser with any stuff you choose and portion it with 13-ounce cups. This dispenser can be a nice addition to your kitchen remodeling plan.
- Amazon rating: 4.2 out of 5 stars. Based on 1,166 customer reviews.
- Pros: high-quality material, easy to use, convenient cups, excellent idea for the Christmas present, shatterproof, has a removable bottom for cleaning.
- Cons: takes space on the counter, spills certain grains around.
- Price: $35.90
Unpacking cereals or corn flakes may result in scattered grains. If this is what you want the least, then a bag-in dispenser is your problem saver. Just open a pack of cereal, put it inside the container and cover with a dispenser lid. It perfectly fits large packages, so it can be a bit heavy with much rice or other heavy grains inside.
- Amazon rating: 5 out of 5 stars. Based on 2 customer reviews.
- Pros: large container, convenient lid with a pop-up, high-quality material, easy to use, saves space.
- Cons: no.
- Price: $9.58
With a variety of kitchen dispensers available on the market, this is really hard to choose the right one for liquids and drinks. But let us do the hard part for you! With the help of this list below, you will learn more about these devices and maybe find the one you would fancy to have on your counter.
Bottle dispenser that does not drip – it sounds fantastic, taking into account that every bottle is claimed to be so but only a rare one does not drip at all! This one is perfect for olive oil use. You pump a needed amount into a measuring reservoir, pour the amount you need and pump it back. This kitchen dispenser will turn you into a magician. Now surprise your guests with your meals and your fantastic bottle.
- Amazon rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars. Based on 541 customer reviews.
- Pros: an easy-to-grab shape, convenient to portion, soft button, does not drip, looks nice on the counter, excellent quality.
- Cons: might seem heavy for weak hands because the glass bottle is quite large.
- Price: $17.99
Do you like how it looks? It works just as great! It seems this liquor dispenser is created for both convenience and aesthetic purpose. If you want to make a bar zone in your kitchen, there is no other better kitchen dispenser to meet your needs! Be sure, you will like to test it with your friends once you mount the dispenser.
- Amazon rating: 3.4 out of 5 stars. Based on 54 customer reviews.
- Pros: looks amazing, does not drip, you can adjust the bottles to your needs, works excellent.
- Cons: no mounting hardware available, seems flimsy until unmounted.
- Price: $23.63
There is a funny way to serve wine or beer or any other alcohol drink – serve it through a gas station. This is a creative kitchen dispenser that can be a clever present idea for your alcohol-loving friends. Enjoy your drink and the way you pour it!
- Amazon rating: 5 out of 5 stars. Based on 1 customer review.
- Pros: compact yet capacious, looks great, no dripping, easy to operate.
- Cons: no.
- Price: $41.83
There is nothing more refreshing on a hot summer day than a glass of ice-cold home-made lemonade. If you are the fan of it, this kitchen dispenser is a must have! It has a handy ice cone that prevents ice cubes from blocking the faucet but at the same time effectively cools the drink. It is large, sturdy and unbreakable. Once you get it, it will be your kids' love forever!
- Amazon rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars. Based on 1,035 customer reviews.
- Pros: capacious, sturdy, easy to assemble, non-leaking faucet, looks beautiful, clear high-quality plastic, very handy.
- Cons: fragile.
- Price: $29.99
We are responsible for pets we have tamed, amen! If you are too busy to control your pet's dieting, you can trust that daily routine to a pet feeder. This is a clever device that monitors how much and how regularly your precious cat or puppy eat every day. Though choosing a good feeder can be challenging. But here we have the list of most popular and high-rated dispensers to choose from:
If you are tired of torn packages with scattered dog foods, then you may like the idea of convenient storage. This dispenser adds some market-like touch to the interior but it is very handy to store and dispense pet's food. Much better than a regular storage container, because it contains 40+ lbs of food.
- Amazon rating: 4.2 out of 5 stars. Based on 166 customer reviews.
- Pros: handy, reasonable price, long-lasting, sturdy, multi-functional, made of plastic, capacious.
- Cons: difficult to mount, no viewing window, the back is very thin.
- Price: $26.80
If you need something to stop your cat/dog from hassling you at 5 am, decide on this kitchen dispenser for pets. This is the #1 best seller on Amazon with more than a thousand reviews. It works great for a single pet as well as for tree and more. You just need to make certain adjustments and enjoy your lazy morning.
- Amazon rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars. Based on 1,037 customer reviews.
- Pros: capacious, sturdy, easy to program, looks solid, high-quality plastic, extremely handy.
- Cons: some pets figure out how to open it.
- Price: $129.95
Be a 100% master of your pet by having a full control over its daily diet. Like a magician with a magic wand, you can decide the time and amount of meals by means of your smartphone. If feeding is a topical problem, think of this dispenser to save you from a tiresome feeding routine. Install Petnet app and take pleasure in its easy-to-operate features.
- Amazon rating: 3.6 out of 5 stars. Based on 569 customer reviews.
- Pros: looks solid and reliable, pets love it, easy to set up, helps to keep a pet healthier, nice portion sizes, color and portion-size options available.
- Cons: no.
- Price: $149.00
If you have to leave your pet at home for the whole day but you don't want it to eat all the foods at once and get fat, you should have this time pet feeder. With it, you can be sure your pet is not hungry yet does not overeat. This is a nice device to keep your dog or cat healthier.
- Amazon rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars. Based on 4 customer reviews.
- Pros: stylish design, has a wi-fi connection, an easy to use application, a variety of app features, sturdy, high-quality plastic, capacious.
- Cons: inconvenient bowl slope makes non-round food cram the hole.
- Price: $49.99
12. Pet Fountain
Did you know that the sound of water pouring entices pets and humans drink more? While you can control your water balance yourself, your pet might need a special device to make it drink more water. Increased hydration prevents kidney disease in cats and dog, so if you take care of your lovely pet, make sure it drinks enough liquid during the day. If your cat likes drinking from a faucet, this kitchen accessory is your best solution!
- Amazon rating: 4.2 out of 5 stars. Based on 7,732 customer reviews.
- Pros: stylish design, easy to assemble and reassemble, easy to clean, works quietly, pets drink more water.
- Cons: quiet humming sound might make pets unwilling to drink from it.
- Price: $34.99
Useless to say that fresh water is crucial for a healthy life of your pet. Be it a cat or a dog, they need to drink enough water during the day to decrease the risk of kidney diseases. If you are working all days long and do not have an opportunity to control water in a drinking basin, this device will do it instead of you. Both cats and dogs like it.
- Amazon rating: 4.2 out of 5 stars. Based on 2,059 customer reviews.
- Pros: simple to use, available in 3 sizes, stainless bowl, wide wash opening, no spills, water basin is always full, affordable, easy to assemble and clean.
- Cons: stainless bowl may get rusty.
- Price: $20.99
When cleanliness is a top priority in a kitchen, it is important to have a convenient way to effectively wash the dishes and hands. Liquid soap is a nice choice as well as a handy soap dispenser. If you are looking for the ways how to neatly store soap onto your sink counter, here are some kitchen dispensers that might help.
14. Easy Clean Dish Soap Dispenser
Are you ready for the soap coming up top? This is quite unusual but it is very convenient to operate that way with one hand only. This kitchen dispenser is a station with a container for soap and a basin with a large button. Pour some soap, push the button and start washing the dishes.
- Amazon rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars. Based on 37 customer reviews.
- Pros: keeps things neat and dry on the counter, easy to use, fits the majority of sponges, convenient, looks pretty.
- Cons: it is impossible to adjust the amount of the soap it uses.
- Price: $25.00
Sometimes less is more – this is exactly how this kitchen dispenser looks like and functions alike. For lovers of minimalism and excellent performance, this soap dispenser was designed. It works smoothly, doesn't take much space, has a long convenient nozzle and can be refilled from the top. If that is not enough, do you know any other dispenser with a five-year warranty?
- Amazon rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars. Based on 2,094 customer reviews.
- Pros: stylish, refilled from the top, convenient, space saver, installation video available, sleek design, nozzle rotates freely, great quality, affordable price.
- Cons: has many plastic details, does not provide a partial squirt.
- Price: $24.99
If you need to organize things you use for washing the dishes and you want it to be made in an attractive way, use this pretty set. From this now you will have your scrubbies and sink stoppers neatly stacked. Made of solid clear plastic, it has some stainless steel parts, which add some stylish touch to the whole set.
- Amazon rating: 3.6 out of 5 stars. Based on 378 customer reviews.
- Pros: convenient, easy to use, a combination of stainless steel and plastic, solid, looks nice.
- Cons: is not rust proof, a nozzle may fall off.
- Price: $12.76
Napkin dispenser does not require too much of an effort: you just need to put napkins inside and enjoy using the device. Napkins and paper towels should be in an easy access in the kitchen to either save your dish immediately or to help soak the sploshes. That is why it is crucial to have a convenient dispenser that would save your time, space, and nerves.
If you do not want your kids or guests to grab too many napkins at a time, make sure they are safely stored in a dispenser that protects them from intrusive invasion. A side window will make you aware of how much napkins are left. It is capacious and simple; and there is no need to use your shirt sleeve to clean your face, just grab the neatly stacked napkins.
- Amazon rating: 4 out of 5 stars. Based on 4 customer reviews.
- Pros: convenient, easy to use, simple design, nothing tricky about it, sturdy, made of plastic.
- Cons: need to push it hard, no starter pack inside, looks too industrial.
- Price: $8.59
Are you searching for an economical way to store and use your napkins? If you don't want to get them scattered over the table, then keep them neat in a napkin dispenser. You can actually keep up to 150 of them. Steel construction allows the dispenser stay in one place while you may dispense a napkin one-handed, which is a usual practice in the kitchen. And two-sided design means you don't need to rotate the whole construction.
- Amazon rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars. Based on 6 customer reviews.
- Pros: solid, two-sided, made of steel, easy to use, simple design, sturdy, napkins fit fine.
- Cons: lightweight so it can be knocked over easily.
- Price: $26.99
Some might consider it to be excellent for a public toilet, while others do not like to be limited to the size of folded paper towels but would rather prefer long rolled paper. So for lovers of clean hands here is a towel dispenser to provide you with the nearly unlimited amount of clean towels. It's a must purchase for a garage and workshop and it also works great for a kitchen.
- Amazon rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars. Based on 278 customer reviews.
- Pros: well-made, durable, great value, economical.
- Cons: no hardware, too large.
- Price: $16.90
Some simple devices are life-saving, just like this towel dispenser. There is nothing special about it, a black acrylic box that can be either mounted on the wall or laid on the table. Regardless of its place location, it dispenses towels at the same time keeping them neat and stacked. A nice choice for the kitchen, garage or any room where your hands may get dirty.
- Amazon rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars. Based on 3 customer reviews.
- Pros: acrylic, looks great and reliable, sturdy, has holes for mounting.
- Cons: no.
- Price: $23.72
Some kitchen dispensers are quite unique that they can't be classified to any aforementioned category. With that, they are indispensable so they should not be omitted. If you are looking for the dispenser to ease your routine in the kitchen but have not found yet, probably, it is on the list below:
Are you tired of spills everywhere around the griddle when you are trying to pour some batter there? They can be really annoying! There is an effective way how to avoid them: decide on a batter dispenser. Apart from keeping kitchen less messy, this dispenser is good for dispensing equal portions. With it, you will never go back to your old method whatever it is!
- Amazon rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars. Based on 932 customer reviews.
- Pros: quality material, solves the problem of spills, convenient, great size.
- Cons: good for runny batter, flimsy.
- Price: $14.99
What can be simpler than a pack of dog poop bags? In fact, when you use them on a regular basis several times a day, you do have certain demands. First, the package should be convenient to pull the bags out the hole; second, the lid should screw easily and lastly, and the last one, it should have some pleasant bonuses like a hook for used bags and metal carabiner. Earth Rated bad dispenser includes all these features!
- Amazon rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars. Based on 3,520 customer reviews.
- Pros: convenient, large hole, screw lid, great size, sturdy plastic, metal carabiner, a hook for used bags, inexpensive.
- Cons: one color available, large logo, can't be tightened.
- Price: $3.99
Do you want a really useful article for the kitchen? This kitchen dispenser is a must-have for those who use plastic wrap and foil too often and want to have them stored in order instead of manipulating them from the box. In addition, it is an excellent space saver.
- Amazon rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars. Based on 94 customer reviews.
- Pros: space saving, sturdy, easy to use and assemble, accurate cutting.
- Cons: it is not good for Costco sized foil or wrap, one color is available, it does not work right if you use the wrong holes.
- Price: $34.99
24. Sugar Dispenser
Control your sugar portion with the help of this simple kitchen dispenser! It works great with regular sugar but not as good with truvia baking blend. When it needs washing, just unscrew 4 screws and put it into a dishwasher. Say no to spoons and sprinkling mess and enjoy smooth dispensing.
- Amazon rating: 3.7 out of 5 stars. Based on 506 customer reviews.
- Pros: accurate portions, easy to wash, dishwasher safe, works excellent with regular sugar, convenient, keeps sugar safe from moisture.
- Cons: not convenient for refilling it.
- Price: $7.05
25. Coffee dispenser
Start your day fresh with indispensable coffee dispenser! This is a slogan that really works. If you find filling your coffee machine time consuming, try adding dispensed portions of coffee right into your coffee-maker. No more spills, mess, and spoons. One click for each cup! This is the device that allows to neatly store and use the coffee.
- Amazon rating: 3.7 out of 5 stars. Based on 137 customer reviews.
- Pros: convenient to store coffee, accurate dispensing, capacious, easy to use, stylish, high-quality.
- Cons: makes spills.
- Price: $16.99
As you see, the market of kitchen dispensers is very rich. If you are looking for modern, practical ways to store dry foods, serve lemonade or feed your pet, you can rely on dispensing devices which were designed to make your life easier. Moreover, they add a certain style to the kitchen not to speak of space saving and convenience benefits. Kitchen dispensers are usually small things that make the biggest difference. Wish you choose the right dispensing device that can really change your everyday routine!